Care Instructions for Wood
All wood and wood veneers are natural materials.
Protect the surfaces of your furniture by:
• Avoid scratching the surface with sharp or rough objects
• Clean with a soft, dry cloth
• Avoid frequent use of furniture polish as this can create a build up over time
• To avoid damage from moisture, wipe up immediately and dry with a soft, dry cloth
• To avoid damage from heat, use coasters and trivets
• Natural wood will change colour over time with exposure to light. It helps to control this by rotating any objects on your furniture occasionally.