Posted on February 19, 2014All wood and wood veneers are natural materials.
Posted on February 19, 2014
• Vacuum your upholstered goods regularly with an upholstery attachment
• Flip and rotate your sofa cushions regularly
• Down cushions will require fluffing more frequently to maintain their fluff
• To avoid colour fading, please place your furniture where it won’t be exposed to direct sunlight
• To maintain your upholstery, annual cleaning by a professional is recommended
• Treat stains or spots immediately. Blot the stain with a clean, dry cloth gently. Do not rub. Apply a small amount of cleaner and blot until the liquid no longer transfers onto the cloth. Take a clean, dampened cloth and blot the cleaner out
• Always use a cleaner that corresponds to your fabric’s cleaning codes.
• Always test a cleaner in an inconspicuous area
Fabric Cleaning Code Guide:
• S = Solvent. Use only water-free, pure cleaning solvents.
• W = Water. Use only water-based upholstery cleaning products.
• SW = Solvent or Water. Use pure cleaning solvents or water-based cleaning products.
Posted on February 19, 2014Leather can last for a long time if treated correctly. Cleaning done on a regular basis is required for maintaining your leather. There are 7 general rules when dealing with leather: