Care Instructions for Leather
Leather can last for a long time if treated correctly. Cleaning done on a regular basis is required for maintaining your leather. There are 7 general rules when dealing with leather:
1. Do not use aggressive substances, soap or harsh liquids.
2. Dust and vacuum your furniture on a regular basis.
3. It’s important to wipe up any spills immediately.
4. Leather needs gentle care. Do not rub vigorously.
5. Keep leather away from heaters and exposure to direct sunlight.
6. Using a leather conditioner periodically will help to protect and maintain the condition of your furniture.
7. There are a multitude of leather cleaners on the market. It is very important to test in an inconspicuous area first.
8. Always make sure to pre-test any leather conditioner or leather cleaner in an inconspicuous area first.